Wednesday 9 March 2016

March 2016

Hi All!

I would just like to introduce myself.  I'm Holly and I am constantly creating.  I live and breathe making stuff.  What I like to make the most is old beat up looking, primitive creations but I create other items too.

I went to a home decor store the other day (one that has mostly country decor) and as I walked around I was saying to myself that the prices were insane. Everything I liked I would say to my son, James, "I'm not paying that, I can make it!" Once I got home and while I looked at all  my craft supplies and items I've made I thought..."I could save people money if I tell them how to make the things I do". So I've decided to share my knowledge and abilities

After talking to my daughters, who are way more tech savvy than I myself , I got down to business and got to work creating a blog.

I am very exicited to move forward with this blog and what it can do! My kids are just totally shocked I managed to do it myself LOL. I will shortly post my first how to as well as add detailed instructions and what you would need to create.  I will also add some pictures of my finished projects.

So please enjoy and of course save your self some money by doing it yourself. The joy of creating your own item will make it even better!

Help me make this site successful by following me! Come back often for new ideas and feel free to sign my guestbook or send me questions.  I'll try to get back to you really quickly but I do work full time and have three kids still living at home so I may take at least 24hrs to respond.

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment